Tee Up Fore Lupus Fundraiser
July 24, 2021 @ 12:30PM — 7:00PM Central Time (US & Canada)
Annual best ball golf outing fundraiser! Players of all levels can play!
The Lupus Foundation of America (LFA), Wisconsin Chapter is excited to announce the 6th Annual Tee Up Fore Lupus best ball golf outing!
The LFA envisions a world without lupus. With the funds raised at this event, the LFA, Wisconsin Chapter will help advance the science and medicine of lupus to ultimately find a cure and improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus.
We hope you can join us in celebrating this golf event, and a heartfelt thank you in advance for your support!
- Box lunch with a beverage ticket
- 18 holes of golf
- Power cart (2 per cart)
- Participant bag
- Hole-in-one contest
- Hole events with prizes
Event Day Schedule:
- 11:00 AM Registration opens
- 12:30 PM Shotgun start
- Following play: Reception/raffles/auction
- Approx. 6:00 PM Dinner
- Approx. 6:30 PM Brief awards announced
- Outing (lunch, dinner, golf) is $110 per person, $440 per foursome
- Dinner Only is $30 per person
- Fundraising raffles/auction opportunities
- SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Call 414-443-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information